Running, setting up and maintaining various CNC Lathes and Milling machines, as well as manual machines, to a high level of accuracy within set timelines.
Use of hand tools in finishing and fabrication applications.
Many other tasks as required
- Trade Qualification
- Local Ballarat Business
- Learn off skilled knowledgeable tradesmen
- Opportunity to develop many different skills
- Must be punctual and able to commit to a full days work every working day.
- Must be well mannered and able to work in a team.
- Must have good communication skills
- Previous experience not necessary but may help to secure a position.
- Must have a strong work ethic.
- Must have a high attention to detail.
- Must be able to listen and learn and at times take criticism.
- Must have good math skills
- Good computer skills are a must
How To Apply
Either email resumes to [email protected] , post to 418-420 Winter st Ballarat, or call in and drop one off.
Small, self sustained, machining company owned by Munro Engineers.
Experienced in both design and manufacture.
We have multiple CNC machines as well as CAD/CAM, various manual machines, hand tools and welding capabilities.
- Address 418-420 Winter St Ballarat