One of Ballarat’s leading bar bistros is seeking a manager to make a meaningful contribution and be part of an exciting team.
We need a motivated, extremely well presented and charismatic manager able to help build this business in a professional and personable manner.
Primarily duties will focus on improving the bar trade and ensuring a smooth dining experience in our well-regarded bistro.
This will involve:
- Managing and working alongside bar & bistro staff
- Liaising harmoniously with the kitchen team.
- Providing exemplary customer service.
- Using your experience to build bar patronage and turnover.
- Assisting in roster and schedule preparation.
- Assisting in marketing development and execution.
You will be as comfortable on the bistro floor as behind the bar – a true all-rounder.
When on duty you will be the ‘go-to’ for all staff and customer issues and ably manage concerns or complaints.
- Previous hospitality industry experience.
- A commitment to high level service standards.
- Excellent presentation, time management and communications skills.
- A positive attitude and a team focus.
- Flexibility to work hours including morning, afternoon and evening.
- Ability to work professionally and confidently.
- Awareness and adherence to industry OH&S policies and procedures.
- RSA and other certification as required.
- Current drivers licence.
- This job has expired!
- Address Ballarat