- Premium dealership
- Immediate start
Bedggoods Motor Group requires the services of an experienced Car Detailer and Yard Person for our busy New and Used Car Departments. As a Car Detailer you will be responsible for:
- Washing and vacuuming vehicles at an operational standard to present a positive image of the company;
- Preparation for vehicles for pre-delivery;
- Leather and cloth conditioning
- Using wax and buffing machines and operating car wash
- Using compressors and cloths to dry surfaces;
- Applying preservation chemicals;
- Working within a small team of car detailers.
The role requires a person who can cope with physical demands and manual work. You will have exceptional attention to detail and take pride in your work, have excellent communication skills and able to work well with others. You will be responsible for the detailing in a timely and efficient manner whilst working with some premium European vehicles.
The successful candidate must hold a current full drivers licence, be able to drive manual vehicles and should have a good driving record. This role demands excellent attention to detail, punctuality and reliability.
Excellent personal presentation is also very important.
If you are available immediately and interested in the opportunity to be a part of a successful company, send through a resume and cover letter today.
All applications will be taken in strict confidence.
- This job has expired!
We are a premier Motor Dealership in Ballarat with New Cars, Pre-Owned Cars, Caravans and a fully functioning Service Centre. We have dealerships for Kia, Peugeot, Citroen, Foton, LDV and Franklin Caravans. Our Pre-Owned Cars have been trusted by the citizens of Ballarat for over 28 years and is the premier Pre-Owned car trader in the region.