We are looking for two experienced Chef/Cook’s for our busy Italian Restaurant.
Our most valuable assets are our staff. As we get busier, we are looking for new individuals who want a change of pace and to step it up into a large format Italian Restaurant.
You’ll be a suitably qualified Chef or a Cook with a proven work history and good references. You’ll have good presentation and strong food hygiene standards.
Working as a line chef under our Head Chef you’ll be responsible for the consistency and presentation of your dishes with strong direction and leadership. You’ll be provided with opportunities to create your own dishes that you may think will be suitable for our rotating specials to be approved by management.
We’re a flexible employer offering you permanent part or full time with obvious weekend hours. We don’t rotate our rosters, so you’ll have guaranteed time off every week. We don’t do casuals on call either. We contact all applicants even if unsuccessful cause there’s nothing worse than not hearing anything back.
We encourage applicants from immigrant backgrounds and/or those who speak English as a second language. We will need to verify your working Visa credentials prior to you starting and will consider sponsoring the right candidates on 187 or for RSMS positions.
Probationary period applies & training will be provided.
Coming from Melbourne or somewhere other than Ballarat? We’re open to footing some relocation costs but conditions apply.
Located in Ballarat (Western Vic) at 316 Sturt Street.
Full or Part time by negotiation.
Multiple positions available.
Salary range by experience (FTE): $48,000 -> $58,000 plus superannuation.
How to Apply:
Email to [email protected] preferably with a photo!
In person: 316 Sturt St Ballarat, 7 days a week after 4pm.
Please specify the role you are applying to in your subject line.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative chef/cook to assist in running our kitchen.
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
- New cafe overlooking one of Ballarat’s major tourism drawcards, The Arch of Victory
- Oppurtunity to work in a brand new kitchen
- Use your own flair and create menu from scratch
- Arch View will offer a cafe experience with stunning views that overlook one of Ballarat’s major tourist attractions, The Arch of Victory. Our focus will be high quality modern dishes, with an emphasis on fresh and healthy ingredients sourced from the local area.We will be open 6 days a week, including weekends.The successful applicant will have previous experience. Duties will include…
- Managing a busy kitchen
- Assisting to set menus and food pricing
- Ordering and monitoring supplies
- Assisting with rostering staff
- Reliable, hard working
- Weekend work essential
Hours/ Days will be negotiable with a 7am start.
We want someone with creativity and passion to help us produce innovative dishes.
If this sounds like you, please send a resume and cover letter to:
- This job has expired!
Arch View offers a cafe experience with stunning views that overlook one of Ballarat’s major tourist attractions, The Arch of Victory. Our focus will be high quality modern dishes, with an emphasis on fresh and healthy ingredients sourced from the local area.
- Address 1728 Sturt Street Alfredton