- CBD Location
- Corporate Clientele
- Flexible Work Arrangement
Nestled in a premier location in the heart of Ballarat’s Central
Business District, this high-end corporate centre offers a variety of professional
services, including serviced office suites, corporate memberships, project
office hire, meeting, boardroom and corporate hub hire to a wide range of
professional clientele from owner operated start-ups to mid-tier firms and
We are currently looking to appoint a Concierge to be the face of the
business and assist us in offering a first class service to our clients.
This exciting role will see you:
- Providing a welcoming and friendly service as the face of the business and first point of contact for all clients, tenants and corporate members
- Attending to and assisting tenants, members and clients with their enquiries to ensure that everything is being done to consistently meet their needs
- Coordinating meetings and events, including booking confirmation, room set up/pack up and management of refreshments etc.
- Maintaining strict security procedures, including monitoring and managing all people arriving/exiting the building and notifying relevant tenants etc.
- Coordinating deliveries including mail, catering, flowers, office supplies etc.
- Purchasing and managing stock supplies and managing and coordinating supplier relationships
- Responding to and managing concerns or complaints from guests and building occupants and reporting issues to management as required
- Developing and managing relationships with all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensuring that the building’s amenities and facilities are kept in a professional and pristine state
- Managing an on-line portal to keep track of day to day activities including room bookings and client appointments
If you have:
- Experience working in a fast paced, people-facing role involving constant interaction with a wide variety of stakeholders
- A passion for providing exceptional customer service and the ability to tailor your approach to each unique situation
- The ability to work autonomously and to use your problem solving skills to manage every day issues as they arise, in a calm and professional manner
- Strong administrative skills and attention to detail. Prior exposure to cloud based computer systems advantageous
- The ability to work effectively under pressure by taking initiative and working collaboratively
- A positive, inquisitive mindset and a can do attitude
—- then we would like to hear from you!
If you are looking to be a part of something big and you feel that you can bring a professional edge to our centre and make it one in a million, then get in touch with us today! We are looking for passion and dedication and we can tailor the hours to your personal circumstances and work with you get a mix that works best for you.
Valistra Group is a Professional Services and Facilities Management Firm. With a broad range of services in our portfolio, our focus is currently on the development of our high-end Corporate Centre in the heart of Ballarat’s Central Business District,