- Leading high quality Ballan Joinery Business
- Career opportunity
- Apprenticeship in Joinery/ Cabinet making
BGT is recruiting Joinery apprentice for a client who will provide an outstanding opportunity to the right candidate. You will need to show a strong interest in and be able to demonstrate a capacity to commit to the term of the training. You will work for an outstanding organisation who is dedicated to quality, reliability and excellent customer service.
Duties may include:
- Assist in the manufacture of custom designed Cabinetry
- Assemble cabinets and fittings in a manufacturing environment
- On site installations
- Other work as required
To secure this role you will need to demonstrate:
- A genuine interest in the industry
- A strong work ethic
- Care for your work
- A desire to achieve success
- Eye for detail
- Demonstrate practical skills
You will not get bored in this role as you are often doing different jobs each day.
If you think you have what it takes please apply.
To apply for this position please send your resume, along with a covering letter marked to the attention of David Magri quoting reference number “DM003” to PO Box 308, Ballarat Vic 3353 or email [email protected]
Closing date is 5pm Friday 2nd February 2018
Ballarat’s Trainee, Apprenticeship and Training Specialist. BGT provides opportunities for people looking for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. We also specialise in nationally recognised training courses.