Webster’s Market and Cafe has 2 exciting oppurtinites available for an Experienced Barista and a FOH Supervisor to join the team at the ‘Go-To’ Coffee and Brunch destination of Ballarat. Tucked away in the middle of the Historic Webster Street, Webster’s Market and Cafe serves an all day gourmet brunch Menu alongside specialty coffee.
What we are looking for?
Casual Barista / All rounder
• A well seasoned barista, with a minimum 2 years experience in the specialty scene
• Exceptional customer service skills
• A strong passion for coffee and a willingness to learn
• Positive Energy, and a professional demeanour
Full Time FOH Supervisor
• Exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
• A Fine eye for detail, maintaining and improving standards
• Leadership and Intiative and the abilty to motivate a small team
• Experience with coffee highly desireable
Whats On Offer?
•Working with a talented team of committed hospitality professionals in a close-knit community.
• Full-Time / Casual hours available on a rotating roster, [Weekend availability is essential]
• Competitive renumeration for the right candidate – award rates
•[Barista] You will be working behind a 2 group Synesso sabre, Running a house blend and wide variety of single origin coffees from Industry Beans.
•The opportunity for ongoing training and support from supplier, Industry Beans.
for any quieries, contact [email protected]
- This job has expired!
- Address 61 Websters Street, Ballarat