About this opportunity:
We are looking for an experienced tig welder/fabricator to fabricate parts from stainless steel sheet as thin as 0.7mm.
The job is temporary casual with approximately with approximately 150 – 200 hours of work with the potential for more work to be offered. Hours and number of days per week are flexible and will be negotiated with potential employees.
You will have previous experience TIG Welding / Fabricating thin gauge and thicker gauge stainless steel parts. You will have quality workmanship with a high productivity.
Required skills & attributes:
- Must have minimum 3 years’ experience in Tig Welding / Fabrication;
- High attention to detail and able to trouble shoot.
- Have a good work ethic;
- Fit enough to perform physical work day to day;
- Be able to focus on the task given without getting distracted;
- Be able to perform repetition work efficiently;
- Be able to work unsupervised;
- Be honest and reliable;
- Be positive.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours and days of work;
- Friendly environment;
- Quiet country location;
- Pay rate:
- $28.00 hr + super
If you have the required skills & attributes we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- This job has expired!