Experienced Stainless Steel Tig Welder
About this opportunity:
We are looking for a person that is keen to learn and work in a small scale manufacturing workshop located 10kms north of Ballarat.
This roll is casual but the right candidate may be offered a permanent roll in the future.We will offer initially approximately 3 days a week with the possibility to be offered more hours in the near future.
The main roll will be tig welding stainless steel but you might be asked to perform the following jobs: small scale repetition work, drilling of holes, cutting material on a band saw, inspecting parts, packing parts,perform simple metal lathe tasks, metal stamping, packing parts, cleaning parts and other similar jobs.
Training will be provided where required.
For the right candidate there is also scope to learn more complex lathe work, sales roles, customer relations and more.
Required skills & attributes:
• Must be competent in tig welding stainless steel;
• Must be keen to learn manufacturing techniques;
• Have a good work ethic;
• Fit enough to perform physical work day to day;
• Be able to focus on the task given without getting distracted;
• Be honest and reliable;
• Be positive;
• Be able to perform repetition work efficiently;
• Be able to work unsupervised;
• Be able to organise own transport to work.
What we offer:
• Opportunities to develop a range of skills;
• Flexible hours;
• Friendly environment;
• Quiet country location;
• Pay rate: $24.00hr plus super (Depending on your current skills and ability, the rate might increase)
If you have the required skills & attributes we would like to hear from you. Please send your resume and we will get back to you as soon as possible.