It provides dining and entertainment with a TAB, and is passionate about customer service and quality of product.
The venue is operational 7 days a week and you will be required to be flexible to work weekdays, evenings, weekends and public holidays.
We are seeking a suitably experienced person for a Casual Food and Beverage Attendant position.
This role requires someone with a strong customer focus, impeccable presentation, and the ability to establish and maintain relationships both with clients and within a team environment.
To be successful in this role you will have:
• Demonstrated experience and understanding within the hospitality industry
• Impeccable customer service standards
• Good communication skills, an outgoing personality and a genuine liking for people
• Ability to work professionally and confidentially
• Excellent cash handling skills
• Awareness and adherence to industry OH&S Policies and Procedures
• RSA is preferred but not essential
• TAB experience is preferred but not essential
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a family focused, friendly and supportive team, with the opportunity for growth and promotion within the business.
Applications close 5pm Thursday 31st August 2017
- This job has expired!
The Park Hotel offers a traditional sportsbar dining area with all the pub classics. You can have a quick and reasonably priced lunch every day of the week as well as dinner service over a game of pool. There is a large outdoor area attached for a relaxed dinning experience in the warmer months.
Our spacious bistro area can cater for groups large and intimate. We offer great service and an excellent local wine list to accompany any food selection. We are open lunch and dinner 7 days including most public holidays.
Enjoy our family room adjacent to the bistro offering a relaxed dining experience for you and your little ones. We have a full indoor playground and giant blackboard to keep the kids busy while you enjoy your dining experience.
Friday night members draw, footy tipping, punters club and a good local feel are all a part of The Park Hotel sportsbar. Full tab facilities with large screen viewing of all the major sporting events live. An ample outdoor area with screens is a must for all of the sporting calendar and an ice cold beer.
Delaware North at Sovereign Hill is looking for Food and Beverage Attendants to join their team over the busy “Christmas in July” period. We are looking for applicants who are passionate about providing a memorable experience to our guests and striving to deliver high quality service across a range of service outlets.
To be successful in joining our Team as a Food and Beverage Attendant you must possess the following:
- A minimum of 12 months’ previous experience in busy restaurants or functions is required for these roles.
- Be efficient in food and beverage service, maintain a strong customer service focus and show initiative in a fast-paced hospitality environment
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Availability to work throughout the months of June and July!
All Suitable applicants will hold:
- Food Handlers Certificate
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Excellent presentation & grooming standards
- Must be flexible with working evenings and weekends
This role will see successful applicants working both in a team and autonomously in a variety of fields within Australia’s largest outdoor museum. We look forward to hearing from you if you are enthusiastic with impeccable communication skills and seek exciting challenges. If you think you have what it takes to be part of the Delaware North team at Sovereign Hill then hit the APPLY button ASAP as interviews will begin very soon!
Please note that if you are successful in this role, Delaware North may require you to complete a National Police Check.
- This job has expired!
Delaware North is one of the largest
and most admired, privately held hospitality companies in the world. Founded
and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in
hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality,
restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail
industries. Its portfolio includes high-profile venues ranging from sports
stadiums, entertainment complexes, national parks, restaurants, airports, and
some of the top regional casinos in the country. The company also owns a
selection of award-winning destination resorts, as well as a series of premium
restaurants and catering services that are leaders in the industry. Delaware
North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates
serving half a billion guests in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom,
Australia, New Zealand, and Asia.