- General Farm Hand ( Dairy )
- Ballarat Location
BGT are the local apprenticeship and trainee specialists, providing employment solutions to businesses. We have available a Certificate III Agriculture traineeship. We are looking for candidates who are interested in working in a dairy. You will have a mix of working hard in isolation, and within a team environment. You will learn from the ground up.
Best of all you will obtain a cert lll in Agriculture.
The successful candidate may need to undertake a Pre-employment Medical, Drug Screen and Police Check.
Duties may include:
- Cleaning and maintaining work area
- Feeding of animals
- Tractor work
- General farm work
- Split shift (early start- late finish)
- Weekend work
To secure this role, you will need the following attributes:
- Reliability and punctuality
- Enthusiasm and motivation to be part of a team working towards the farm goals.
- Possess a car license ( or be able to get to work on time)
- Comfortable to work long hours
- Physically fit ( there will be heavy lifting)
- Honest, reliable and able to demonstrate good work ethics
- Ability to listen and learn
- Attention to Detail and record keeping skills
- Commitment to completing an traineeship
Prepared to travel 30min approx. from Ballarat
To apply for this position please send your resume, along with a covering letter marked to the attention of Grant Pritchard, quoting reference number ‘GP040’ to PO Box 308, Ballarat Vic. 3353 or email [email protected]
Closing Date 5pm Friday 11th of August, 2017
- This job has expired!
Ballarat’s Trainee, Apprenticeship and Training Specialist. BGT provides opportunities for people looking for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. We also specialise in nationally recognised training courses.