- Are you willing to make a difference to people’s lives in your local community?
- Do you want to utilize your Certificate IV in Disability?
- Why not join a long standing company within a high growth industry?
We are currently seeking for passionate Support Workers who pride themselves in being able to provide the highest quality of personal care and domestic assistance to our aged clients and/ or clients with a disability.
These roles are based in Ballarat and surrounds.
We have casual and permanent part time positions available for support workers with availability across Monday to Sunday for a minimum of 18 hours per week.
Our services are tailored to support our clients requiring assistance with ‘every day’ duties to help them to live as independently as possible.
This could involve:
- Personal care; showering, dressing and cooking
- Domestic services; cleaning, grocery shopping and socialising
- Escort to GP appointments and transportation needs
What You Must Have
- Certificate IV in Disability Services (required)
- Certificate III in Individual Support/Aged Care/Community or Disability Services
- Current Australian driver’s license
- Current Right to Work evidence
- Registered and reliable vehicle with comprehensive insurance
- Current police check (or willingness to obtain)
- Current first aid certificate (or willingness to obtain)
- This job has expired!
- Address Ballarat