The award winning Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa is seeking Casual Housekeeping/Spa Attendants.
Experienced housekeepers are invited to join our fabulous housekeeping team Team. Must be available weekends and some midweek days. (Some weekend only positions also available)
The Housekeeping team takes pride in maintaining the facilities to an exceptional standard of our group of businesses including Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa, Hepburn Pavilion and Hepburn Spa Retreat Luxury Accommodation Villas
Experience and Qualities required:
- Working in a similar environment of high quality expectations
- Working within a Team
- Display courteous and professional behaviour at all times
- Maintain expected grooming standards
- Display strong values of commitment to a team
- Housekeeping experience in a luxury property beneficial
- Good communication skills
- Physically fit to perform tasks associated with housekeeping
Successful applicants will be required to provide WWC, Police Check (satisfactory outcome), First Aid prior to final employment.
Previous cleaning experience is required.
Applications should include a cover letter of introduction and full CV.
- This job has expired!
The Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa is an iconic tourist destination and award winning spa located in the heart of Australia’s Spa Capital nestled in the Hepburn Mineral Springs Reserve near Daylesford 90 minutes from Melbourne.
The historic Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa has been welcoming visitors since 1895 and in 2008 a stunning refurbishment was completed to include a diverse range of hydrotherapy facilities drawing on the region’s natural spring mineral water which is renowned for its therapeutic benefits. The luxury Day Spa features Spa treatment rooms, private mineral baths, steam, vichy shower and Detox Hydrotherapies, Luxurious Face and Body Therapies & Spa Rituals. Luxury Villa accommodation and Hepburn Pavilion are complimentary elements of the business.
- Address Mineral Springs Reserve, Hepburn Springs, Vic 3461