We are a timber window & door joinery business looking for an experienced Joiner. We manufacture a range of high-performance, custom built windows & doors.
We are looking for an all rounder, who is willing to work in a factory environment, manufacturing custom windows and doors. You will be involved in the manufacture and assembly of a variety of timber windows and doors, including some onsite installation work.
- Trade qualification – Joiner.
- Experience in use of general woodworking machinery.
- Experience in use of manual and electric hand tools commonly found in wood shops.
- To be able to produce accurate (specification/quality) components consistently.
- Must have an excellent understanding of detailed joinery and the ability to work unsupervised from set out to completion of windows/doors.
- Be prompt, reliable & efficient with a professional attitude and a sound work ethic.
How To Apply
If you are interested in the above position please forward cover letters and resume to Lachlan@granddesignwindows.com.au
- This job has expired!