This position is responsible for operating equipment required for the manufacture of stockfeed, mill cleanliness and movement or mixing of by-products. Some of the duties of this position include (but are not limited to):
- Follow a production schedule which will ensure safe, efficient and timely manufacture of products, meeting distribution deadlines.
- Adherence to production batching sheets, including all required production recording procedures to ascertain product quality and plant efficiencies.
- Ensure the Quality Assurance of products is maintained
- Follow Safe Operations of machinery and follow all SH&E as well as company policies and procedures relating to all machine operations on-site.
- Wear and use and safety equipment and safety wear at all times when required.
- Ensure all internal and external work areas within the Plant and Site are cleaned with floors and yard areas swept in compliance with the relevant cleaning schedule in a timely and diligent way with all actions recorded.
- All spillages are cleaned up immediately and all rubbish is safely contained within the appropriate Bins.
- To ensure all stock is stored and managed appropriately in a safe, organized and accountable manner.
- Follow all Warehousing procedures.
- Work for the leading Stock-Feed business in Australia and New Zealand
- Work Locally
- Immediate Start
- Work Full Time
- Truck/Forklift/Loader Licence
- Manufacturing Knowledge
- Self-motivated team player who can work unsupervised
- Strong awareness and commitment to safety
- Some computer experience
How To Apply
Please email your resume [email protected]
- This job has expired!
- Address PO Box 1261, Robinson Victoria 3109