- Full Time
- Avoca/Moonambel location
BGT on behalf of a winery in the Avoca/Moonambel region are recruiting for a candidate to provide professional reception, administration and weekly payroll services with the occasional cellar door service for this organisation. The successful candidate will be required to greet all different types of clientele. This Company has high standards to uphold to their clients, which will require strong attributes in listening and delivery of tasks. Initiative, independence, excellent presentation and speech are necessary for the person that shall be successful in this role.
Specific tasks may include
- Welcoming visitors in a friendly, professional, efficient and courteous manner
- Taking incoming telephone calls, including forwarding calls and taking messages
- Sending and responding to emails
- Collecting, preparing, distributing and receiving mail
- Use of computer programs including Microsoft Office software
- Data entry and filing
- Accounts payable administration
- Processing of weekly payroll
- General administrative tasks as required
- Occasional Cellar door presentation and sales
- Professional attitude and presentation
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to function in a highly organised and time efficient manner
- Strong telephone and computer skills
- Ability to maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work under pressure, multitask and prioritise work flow
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Basic mathematical skills
This position is a great opportunity for someone looking to start their career in Administration. The ‘on the job’ experience and qualification will be a great starting point for future employment within the Business field.The right candidate must be well presented, courteous, friendly and be able to work in a busy environment and have very strong attention to detail.
Commencement for this position will be in June 2017
To apply for this position please send your resume, along with a covering letter marked to the attention of Ned Gregory quoting reference number ‘NG025’ to PO Box 308, Ballarat Vic. 3353 or email [email protected]
Closing Date- 5pm Friday 23rd of June, 2017.
- This job has expired!
Ballarat’s Trainee, Apprenticeship and Training Specialist. BGT provides opportunities for people looking for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. We also specialise in nationally recognised training courses.