- Located in Ballarat
- Full Time
- Exceptional customer service is required
- Must be available to commence on 6th of November, 2017
BGT are the local apprenticeship and trainee specialists, providing employment solutions to businesses. BGT have vacancies along with a government based organisation in a very busy local call centre.
The successful candidate may need to undertake a Pre-employment Medical, Drug Screen and Police Check.
Duties will include:
- Customer service
- Relaying information to customers
- Processing payment for goods and services
- Performing duties under close supervision and seek advice where needed
- Providing information to the public on products and services offered by the organisation
- Resolving customer complaints
To secure this role, you will need the following attributes:
- Excellent customer service skills
- A professional telephone manner
- Excellent IT skills
- To be able to work as part of a team as well as on your own
- To be able to follow instructions in a busy and demanding environment
Successful applicants will have the capabilities to relate to customers in a positive manner, ability to utilise relevant computer systems, databases, the internet and intranet to process data and to retrieve information.
Previous customer service roles in the retail industry or any previous position that involves working with people will be advantageous.
Employment prospects post the traineeship
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply a broad range of competencies in a varied work context using some discretion, judgement and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
To apply for this position please send your resume, along with a covering letter marked to the attention of Ned Gregory, quoting reference number ‘NG056’ to PO Box 308, Ballarat Vic. 3353 or email [email protected]
Closing Date; 5pm Wednesday 18th of October, 2017
- This job has expired!
Ballarat’s Trainee, Apprenticeship and Training Specialist. BGT provides opportunities for people looking for an Apprenticeship or Traineeship. We also specialise in nationally recognised training courses.