- Tree change opportunity – Not for profit aged care community located 20 mins from Ballarat and Daylesford
- Lead an established Lifestyle and Wellbeing Program with interested, involved residents and friendly, skilled team members and volunteers.
- The position can be full time, part time or annualised by negotiation and agreement
Our current Lifestyle Team Leader is taking up another role within our close-knit organisation, providing an exciting opportunity for an experienced OT to join our well-respected team.
You will enjoy using a mix of creativity and evidence-based approaches and have a demonstrated commitment to working with older people and/or adults with younger onset dementia and other health conditions.
You will lead a team of Lifestyle Workers in planning and providing a high-quality program of vocational, recreational, remedial and social activities on an individual and group basis.
You will use your clinical skills within a multi-disciplinary team in assessing residents and contributing to individualised strength-based care-planning.
You will recommend individualised interventions and aids to help residents achieve their functional potential and optimal wellbeing and dignity.
You will contribute to the operational management team and the Workplace Health and Safety program.
You will have..
- A positive attitude towards health and wellbeing
- An openness to diversity and continuous improvement
- A welcoming and inclusive interpersonal leadership style
- A love of ongoing learning and teaching
- Flexibility with workhours – part or full time, option to ‘purchase’ additional annual leave to cover school holidays etc
- Salary to be negotiated according to experience and qualifications
- Optional salary packaging and meal and entertainment card
- AHPRA registration as an OT
- Effective communication and management skills
- Intermediate computer literacy skills
- Current National Police Check, prior to commencement
- Victorian Drivers licence
- Demonstrated understanding of residential aged care accreditation (desirable)
- Experience in driving a small bus (desirable)
How To Apply
For a confidential discussion about this role do not delay in contacting Mary on (03) 5345-9999, or in sending your confidential CV and covering letter to [email protected]
- This job has expired!