We have an exciting position available in a retail pharmacy store in Glen Huntly, Victoria. We are committed to building a vibrant team who are committed to delivering an exceptional standard of customer care and service. The successful person will be responsible for the delivery of high quality and valuable pharmacy services to the Glen Huntly community. The right person will be provided with on the job training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and friendly supportive colleagues.
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or equivalent
- Current registration with AHPRA
- Understanding of pharmacy industry legislation & regulations
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus & continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated communication, organisational & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a health care team
Availability to work weekdays, evenings and weekends is essential
Formal Applications, including two available professional referees who may be contacted for the above position, should be forwarded by Friday, 13 October 2017
Retail Pharmacy Business Manager – VIC
E: [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- This job has expired!
- Address 73 Stockland Wendouree