Ramsay Pharmacy – Wendouree
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group is part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest private hospital operator and global hospital group. Ramsay Pharmacy takes pride in employing professional and highly trained Ramsay Pharmacy teams committed to delivering comprehensive pharmacy services to our patients in the retail and hospital environments.
We have a Full-time or Part-time Pharmacy Assistant position available in our retail pharmacy that is located in Wendouree. We are committed to building on a vibrant team who are committed to delivering an exceptional standard of customer care and service. The team is responsible for the delivery of high quality and valuable pharmacy services to the community. The right people will be provided with on the job training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and friendly supportive colleagues.
The Pharmacy Assistant must be available to work on a roster that includes weekdays, evenings and weekends.
- Previous retail pharmacy experience preferred
- Demonstrated experience in using point of sale systems & dispense systems
- Demonstrated experience in inventory control
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus & continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated communication, organisational & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a health care team
Formal Applications, including two available professional referees who may be contacted for the above position, should be forwarded by Monday, 21 August 2017 to:
Retail Pharmacy Business Manager
Ramsay Pharmacy Group
E-mail: [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.