Ramsay Pharmacy – Wendouree
The Ramsay Pharmacy Group is part of Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest private hospital operator and global hospital group. Ramsay Pharmacy takes pride in employing professional and highly trained Ramsay Pharmacy teams committed to delivering comprehensive pharmacy services to our patients in the retail and hospital environments.
We have an exciting new position available at Ramsay Pharmacy located in Wendouree. We are looking to appoint a Retail Manager who has previous pharmacy experience. We are committed to building a vibrant team who are committed to delivering an exceptional standard of customer care and service. The successful person will be responsible for the delivery of high quality and valuable pharmacy services to the community and be empowered to pursue new pharmacy services in the area. We require someone who can drive retail key performance indicators and assistant the Pharmacist Manager to operate the day to day functions of the pharmacy. The right person will be provided with on the job training, ongoing support and an individual career development plan. Other benefits include an employee benefit scheme, staff recognition and friendly supportive colleagues.
- Demonstrated experience in understanding, driving & reporting retail pharmacy KPIs
- Demonstrated experience in leading and motivating a team
- Demonstrated experience in inventory control
- Demonstrated experience in assisting the Pharmacist in the Dispensary
- Business Development Experience or Project Management Experience would be an advantage – however, we can provide support & training in these areas
- Demonstrated commitment to customer focus & continuous quality improvement
- Demonstrated communication, organisational & interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively as a member of a health care team
Formal Applications, including two available professional referees who may be contacted for the above position, should be forwarded by Monday, 21 August 2017, to:
Retail Pharmacy Business Manager
E: [email protected]
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.