Hepburn Health have an exciting opportunity for a Compliance Systems Project Officer – this positon is for a 12 month fixed term position flexible for part or full time with the right candidate. As the Compliance Systems Project Officer you will be responsible for the development, implementation and / or improvement of frameworks and systems to ensure compliance with corporate governance requirements, including procurement and contract management, legislative compliance, risk management and asset management.
We seek applicants with demonstrated project preparation and management experience. The applicant will have excellent problem solving skills and a high level of communication skills.
Key Selection Criteria
• High level communication skills and demonstrated experience in preparing project briefs, correspondence, training materials and reports using clear and correct language and ensuring they contain information necessary to meet audience needs utilising appropriate styles and formats.
• Demonstrated problem solving skills, including experience in seeking all relevant information, analysing issues from different perspectives, identification and proposing of workable solutions to problems, implementation of solutions, evaluation of effectiveness of solutions and adjusting actions as required.
• Strong project management experience, including the ability to consult, liaise with and influence key stakeholders, produce detailed project plans with clearly defined objectives and actions, monitor performance against objectives, manage project risks and issues and ensure project objectives are met.
• Demonstrated ability to work well within others in pursuit of team goals and resolve conflict, establish and maintain effective relationships with people at all levels and in all functions within the health service.
• Highly developed computer literacy including experiences with implementation of systems supporting corporate governance and compliance and Microsoft Office, including Excel and Word.
• An awareness of the core administrative compliance requirements applicable to Victorian Public Health Systems, including the requirements of the Standing Directions of the Minister for Finance and Health Purchasing Victoria.
• Graduate qualifications in a relevant discipline.
• Experience within a Health Service or similar environment.
• Experience in implementation of compliance frameworks with respect of asset management, legislative compliance and / or contract management strongly preferred.
For more information please view the position description or visit our website at www.hhs.vic.gov.au and click on the Careers page
Enquiries to Angela Morrison – Chief Financial officer (03) 5321 6598
Applications close Sunday 4 February 2018 and should be addressed to:
People & Culture Officer
Hepburn Health Service
PO Box 465
DAYLESFORD VIC 3460 or by email: [email protected]
Hepburn Health Service is an innovative and dynamic rural health and wellbeing service working in partnership with communities across the Hepburn Shire.
Our communities are richly diverse with wide differences in health and wellbeing status. A complex range of ongoing services are required for our rural population of 17,000 people. Being located within a major tourist region brings added complexity with large population fluctuations.
Our region experiences above the Victorian state average in the incidence of chronic disease, its socio-economic disadvantage and in population ageing.
Hepburn Health Service is committed to providing dynamic and innovative community outreach and bed-based services, either directly itself or through effective partnership arrangements.
Incorporating health promotion principles, our services encompass all stages of life, including keeping people well, early intervention, treatment of illness, and aged care through to dignified dying.
Hepburn Health provides a comprehensive range of integrated programs and services that are focussed on maintaining and improving the health and wellbeing of those living in our communities.
- Acute Care
- Integrated Primary Care
- Integrated Aged Care
- Residential Aged Care