About the Role
Reporting to the Site Quality Manager, this full time Quality Supervisor role will be responsible for the Quality and Food Safety at one of our three manufacturing plants (Pizza, Dinner, Potato). This supervisory role acts as a mentor to the team, encouraging participation and supporting and driving continuous improvement for Plant Quality and Food Safety initiatives. It is an exciting time to join the team with significant investment currently taking place at the site.
What are we looking for?
- Tertiary qualifications in Food Science or equivalent relevant industry experience
- Experience in leading and supervising a team, ideally within the Quality function
- Experience in Quality & Food Safety Systems including: FSSC22000, McDonalds, YUM, Aldi, Woolworths, and AIB would be favorable
- Ability to conduct root cause analysis and continuous improvement practices
- High level computer skills including Microsoft suite and specialist corporate systems; SAP experience would be advantageous
- Ability to drive Quality and Food Safety engagement throughout the manufacturing facility via accountability
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Work collaboratively and effectively with all levels throughout the business
For a copy of a detailed position description please email [email protected]
Applications including a covering letter, resume and proof of identity documents (copy of passport and/or copy of driver’s licence and birth certificate), to be uploaded via our website by the closing date of 5pm Monday 11th September, 2017.
- This job has expired!
In 1957 Wallace and Harrison McCain, along with their brothers Robert and Andrew, founded McCain Foods, opening the first production facility in their hometown of Florenceville, New Brunswick, Canada. Under Wallace and Harrison’s leadership, McCain Foods quickly established itself within the Canadian marketplace and then began a journey to become the world’s largest manufacturer of frozen French fries and potato specialties.
McCain products can be found in thousands of restaurants and supermarket freezers in more than 160 countries – one in every three French fries in the world is a McCain fry. In addition to fries, McCain also produces other foods, including pizza, appetizers, oven meals, vegetables and juice for both the retail and foodservice industries.
- Address Wendouree