O’Neil Transport is a Ballarat based transport business. Our fleet of heavy commercial vehicles are serviced and maintained by our team of diesel mechanics in our well set out and modern facility including Omer Hoist etc.
The fleet consists of mostly Kenworth and Isuzu plant and BPW Trailer equipment.
- Are you a Trade Qualified Heavy Diesel Mechanic with workshop experience?
- Are you experienced in service & repair of heavy transport equipment?
- Experienced diagnostic skills would be an advantage
- Experience in both Cat and Cummins would be preferred but not essentialThe Role:
- Prioritise routine and unexpected work
- Sign off work as complete & safe for roadworthiness
- Ensure all workplace safety policies & procedures are maintained and adhered to at all timesWho You Are:
- You are experienced in service & repair of heavy haulage equipment or mobile plant
- You are totally committed to providing a safe workplace
- You are highly organised
- An ability to troubleshoot and solve problems
- Deliver on time and look further than just a quick fix
- Keen eye to detect issues and repair before they become a problemThe Rewards:
Salary negotiable subject to Qualifications
Be part of a progressive and dynamic workshop team
03 5333 0111
- This job has expired!