Total Tools is Australia’s premier trade and industrial tool group supplying trade and industry with quality products and brands sourced from around the world. Total Tools Ballarat is a locally owned and operated franchise.
We currently have an opportunity for a Receiving/Storeperson to join our team.
• Receiving delivered stock accurately, adhering to policies and procedures
• Managing your own work load and maintaining excellent standards of housekeeping and organisation
• Processing supplier credits and returns, monitoring of back orders and price label maintenance
• Providing a high standard of customer service
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
– Are you well organised with strong attention to detail?
– Do you have previous experience in a similar role, preferably in a retail environment?
– Are you customer focused with excellent communication skills?
– Do you have proven ability to work well unsupervised and manage your own priorities?
– Have you got previous experience using computer software to receive stock?
– Do you have a focus on working safely?
– Do you hold a current forklift licence?
….if you can answer “yes” to all of the above, then we want to see your application!
This is a full time role. A competitive salary will be negotiated with the successful applicant.
Applications including details of two current referees should be forwarded to [email protected]
Applications close Tuesday 14 March
- This job has expired!