- We need someone to organise all our hardware inventory (tablet, accessories, printed materials), in short we need everything to get to the right spot at the right time.
- You’ll work with our Customer Success team on upcoming orders (‘rollouts’) and plan everything to ensure that it is a successful roll out.
- You will often be dealing with our customers (e.g. Pandora Head-office) to work out when they want the various installations to happen in their different stores.
- Unboxing and setting up tablets and getting them ready for shipments
You will have the very important task of scheduling installations in with our various installers (internal and contractors) – ideally, we’d love for you to interview and select our future contracted installers too and help get them onboard (it’s all very easy and straight fwd!)
Why work at RateIt?
We genuinely prioritise our staff, our product offering, and our own customer experience.
If you love working with other A-grade, high-performing team members, you’ll love it here.
Given we are a startup; we haven’t figured it all out yet. So you will need to be ok with lots of processes not in place yet (your chance to set them up!!)
We are fast-moving, very decisive and clear about where we are going – this role will make a substantial impact on our operations!
You will be reporting to the Director of Business Operations, who will invest time in ensuring you are not only super successful in this role, but to give you all the learnings, exposure, and experience to achieve your full potential and career goals.
- You will be given the right tools and culture to get stuff done
- You will always know where you stand with management – no games or politics here
- We want you to always be learning & trying out new experiments!
- We encourage critical thinking and want you to speak up about what’s great & what’s not
- We want you solving problems – and we’ll ensure you’re empowered to do so!
- We will celebrate your hard work and key milestones
- You will be building something that matters!
- Learn from the best. A leadership team that will invest time into your skills & career
- You are OBSESSED with getting all the details right
- People would say you are Hyper Organised
- You are CRAZY FOCUSED… You love ticking off a check-list and getting stuff done! You don’t get distracted easily & great at prioritising tasks
- You’ve worked in other roles that have required high attention to detail
- You’re strong in Excel
- You’ve had to ‘herd’ others along to ensure their tasks are done on time!
- You’ve had experience planning events or important projects (eg. Getting lots of different things to happen at various times and places!)
- Love to learn and you are flexible to take on a range of different tasks
- Positive attitude and empathetic manner with others
- Bonus points if you have experience working in an autonomous role. (Your’e superself motivated!)
Think you a perfect fit?
We’d love to hear from you!
Note: We will only be reviewing applications that send us these three things:
1) Your CV
2) A short (~2min) audio or video clip explaining why you think you’re a perfect fit
3) Three questions about the role, company or our product offering
Please send these [email protected]
Note to recruiters – at times we love you, but don’t need you for this gig… so emailing us will only blacklist you for future opportunities…. So please don’t email us 🙂
We help retailers consistently deliver great experiences in every store, every day.
We do this by installing our tablets in their retail stores. Our devices give them real-time customer feedback and key customer experience metrics like NPS (Net Promoter Score). Our clever analytics and algorithms then gives them the key insights they need to increase their customer experience.
We already have several world class customers such as Kmart, Pandora, Calvin Klein, Shaver Shop – as well as some top hospitality and healthcare providers.
- Address 108 main road