Trainee Support Worker-Personal Carers
Do you want to make a real difference to someone’s life? Why not consider a career in Aged Care. This fulfilling career path will equip you with the right skills to support people to live their lives to the full! This can lead to various rewarding job roles so apply today!
Part Time/ Full Time positions
We are currently recruiting for a fully accredited facility located in Ballarat which focuses on fostering both a positive working culture and premium care for our residents.
We are seeking highly motivated applicants who are passionate about delivering the highest standard of care and service to the Elderly.
- Provide individualist support
- Support independence and well being
- Meet personal support needs
- Support relationships with carers and families
- Create a sense of empowerment
Skills & Qualities Required:
- Compassionate and caring
- People person
Wage is compliant with industrial agreements and awards
What can we offer you?
- A family friendly organisation that values its employees
- A friendly and supportive team environment
- On the job training and continuing professional development
- Generous Not for Profit salary packaging
- Positions available across all shifts
- Work/life balance with set shifts for permanent employees
What are we looking for?
- A collaborative team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiasm and passion for making a difference to our residents’ lives.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
This is a great opportunity in a vibrant, values driven organisation.
Closing date is midnight Sunday October 15th, 2018
To apply, please email [email protected]
- This job has expired!
Training advice and support
- Careers advice
- Industry skills needs
- Skills assessment
This centre will provide training, career and local labour market advice to the general Ballarat community.
The Skills and Job Centre is a State Government initiative to provide accurate career, training and jobs advice to the community, prospective students and employers.
- Address Grant St Ballarat