Due to a relocation, the current role of Warehouse/Storeman has become available.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, this role is to efficiently move product within & outside our warehouse environment. Ensure that documentation, labelling, palletisation and presentation are done accurately as they are critical for external deliveries/pick-ups. Be responsible for movement/storage of product, unload/load trucks and monitor key performance indicators such as movements, damage and on time dispatch. Ensure the warehouse is kept clean and tidy & equipment is cleaned to standard on a daily/regular basis.
The ideal candidate would be someone that has experience as a Warehouse Operator and looking to work on a part time basis and can come in and ensure the Warehouse Operations run efficiently and effectively.
Most importantly you understand that Customer Service is our key to success.
- The candidate will have complete responsibility to run the warehouse the way that he or she sees fit to meet our customers expectations in conjunction with the Operations Manager.
- You will join a small team business that is one of Australia’s fastest growing in the floor coverings and blinds sector.
- Flexible working hours.
- Great working environment.
- We have a positive approach to training and on-going learning.
- You hold a forklift licence and manual car licence.
- Competent computer and communication skills.
- Manual lifting required on occasions.
- Positive approach, trustworthy with a can do attitude.
- Initially the role will be for 2 days per week with the opportunity for growth.
How to Apply
If you looking to work in a great team environment please apply via email with your resume and cover letter to the General Manager via email on [email protected]
- This job has expired!